Hii, I'm Alyssa. I was born and raised in Vegas. I dance & act. I'm a very outgoing gal. I wish I was British..I am a very dedicated Directioner & Belieber. I like good vibes & sunshine. Summertime is my favorite. I love to smile and laugh. I would like to be famous when I grow up. My favorite place on this earth is Disneyland. I love food, especially icecream. My most favorited book series is the Hunger Games. My nickname is Alo and I waste over 90% of my time on the internet..The other 10 percent obsessing over my favorite boyband. & I do believe in magic.